Located along the Via Francigena, at the foot of a magnificent small medieval village of Eggi, 2 km from the SS Flaminia and 5 from Spoleto and the most beautiful tourist resorts of Umbria.
Easy to reach: 1 hour and a half from Rome, 45 minutes from Perugia airport.
In this important structure recovered from old stables and agricultural outbuildings, used in particular for stables and riding stables, you can still breathe the atmosphere of the past where quiet and silence frame a vegetation rich in olive groves and Mediterranean scrub.
The town is of ancient origins (it was common until the Napoleonic era) and still presents evident remains of its ancient history as the Castle of the XIV century. which is accessed through two ancient city wall gates in defense of the inhabited village.
The current surfaces of the agriturismo are around 1000 square meters used as tourist accommodation:
- 11 two-room and three-bedroom apartments, each with bathroom, independent entrance, independent heating and private outdoor area with tables and chairs
- large recently renovated dining room with fireplace.
- modern and functional professional kitchen.
- numerous spaces dedicated to rest, common room with fireplace, and outdoor reception
- 16x8mq swimming pool surrounded by greenery with a large solarium.
An important 350sqm agricultural outbuilding containing the necessary equipment, tractors and accessories for the farm of about 20 hectares. Arable crops in organic farming.
50 kw photovoltaic system
Large volumes still to be used for a possible extension
Wide customer portfolio.